Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sappy


I am feeling sappy today - It has been kind of an emotional weekend. It has certainly not been a bad weekend - I just feel very emotional - and NO ladies, it is NOT that time of the month!! :) If it was, I would not even be wondering why I am sappy!!



Maybe it is the fact that I have been listening to the Elvis station on XMradio all weekend... Or the fact I sat through two piano recitals in two days - I love you, Jake - that is apparent by that act alone! Why does listening to kids playing piano seem torturous?? Maybe it was the 2 hour family counseling appointment on Friday followed by the movie that brought up things too close to home for me, literally!! OR maybe it has just been a long weekend and I am drained. I don't know, but it is not necessarily a bad feeling...I am just feeling very reflective about all the areas of my life.



I hope tomorrow that sappy is replaced with happy.

5 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I always feel that way when I listen to the 70's or 80's music...

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMVxzEueJ6A

take a listen

Shelley said...

Your sky photo is beautiful - more happy than sappy! :-)

Anonymous said...

I guess we all have our moments.

reliv4life said...

Terri - yea, maybe it was just Elvis!! thanks for the link, that was beautiful!

Shellmo - It was a nice sunset

Citizen - absolutely