Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daylight Savings

I am GRATEFUL for an extra hour!! I always feel vindicated in the fall, like I am finally getting that hour back that was stolen from me in the Spring!!

I LOVE this extra hour... love this extra hour... love this extra hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would let you know. Hope you all did something great with the extra time - like get much needed rest, or had wild sex, or spent time with someone you enjoy.

Did I mention that I love this extra hour?????

4 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I am with ya!!!

Love that extra hour...

Have a great day!!

Cassie said...

Oh Michele, I HATE this extra hour! Main reason: It is dark by 4:30pm and I can't drive once folks have their headlight/tail lights on.So, I HATE DST!
Have a good day too.

Shelley said...

I love it - means an extra hour of snooze time! (Except my cat walks on my face crying for his food - he didn't know about daylight savings - lol!)

Anonymous said...

To me that extra hour just means early dark evenings. I like the other half of the year better.