Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mr and Mrs Snowman - or is it men???

I took this picture from my office window yesterday. If you look really close, right down there in the middle, 20 ft down to be exact, you will see the happy snowman couple - is it man or men - someone tell me PLZ! For the sake of my sanity and sparing you the question every time they come up during this post, I will refer to them as snowman - well, hell, I can call them whatever I like - this is my post after all, so, their last name is Snowman, OK???

Lizzie and her daddy made these snowmen - I was napping - sssshhhhh! Sometimes, when I have been having way TOO many birthday celebrations for someone over the hill and my age - like the past few days, I burrow away in my room and sneak in a nap. I took all my work stuff upstairs - well, I work from home, you know, and everything I need is in two spots, my Reliv notebook, and my day planner - so easy! So, when I head upstairs with those things, my family has been trained - "mom will be on the phone - stay clear!" So, could I help it if I called a few people that weren't home...and then my eyelids started to droop in weariness? So, I hid away for an hour and had a nap - it was blissful!

You know what else is blissful? This window in front of my desk - no panes or anything to block the view. I LOVE sitting and looking out my window into the world. From that view, I can see a lot of the valley and even into Belgrade or Bozeman. I can also see the horses - and NOW I can see Mr and Mrs Snowman. Who seem very content and happy together. I think they have a perfect marriage... that I can watch thru my perfect window... too bad life isn't really that way.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I would think since there are two - that they are snowmen! How cute!
And I think we all deserve a good nap now and then!

Maithri said...

Snowmen/or man ;) are such novelties for us here in australia...

its spring here, and even in winter we very rarely get snow... perhaps in the mountains...

I'm glad i got to look through this window into your world today,

Sending peace and laughter to warm you and yours,

M

reliv4life said...

Shelley - yes, probably snowmen - and YES to occasionaly naps

Maithri - thanks for visiting, come look thru my window anytime! Peace back to you!

Anonymous said...

I say snowmen. But technically I guess the couple are snowpeople. Or snowfolk, if you want to be homey about it.

Is it just me, or does the roof of that shed look like an owl's face?

reliv4life said...

citizen - that is lizzie's playhouse and it DOES look like an owl from here!!! Good catch! Snowfolk it is!

Jen said...

I like the snowfolk picture.
It looks like they have been busy running around the yard when you weren't looking, from all the foot prints.