Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yummy



I saw this on Food Network a while back. I have cooked it a couple of times...what a quick easy treat! Thought I would pass it along:

Hot Pimento Cheese Sandwiches

5 cups of shredded cheese (I mix it up...cheddar, monterey jack, colby, parmsan,etc)
1 jar pimento
1 t. ground pepper
1/2 t. garlic powder
1 t. paprika
4-5 T. Mayo - just enough to hold it all together

Butter the bread and cook just like a grill cheese sandwich. Nice twist on an old traditional grilled cheese.

By the way, I have never really cared for Pimento Cheese the cold way, but really love these!

Today I also made my own Quick Oatmeal! Check it out at: http://countrymagpies.blogspot.com/

Happy Eating!!

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

ick

reliv4life said...

"ick" - this from a man that puts ketchup all over his potatoe chips?? :)