Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ramblings...

I am hyper today! Tonight one of the corporate Reliv guys, Steve Hastings, will be HERE in BOZEMAN!!! I can't wait!! PLUS lots of friends we only see every few months, but talk to on the phone a lot will be here as well!! It is always good to see these people face to face. The day just seems to be dragging along!! I am just trying to pray and pray. Pray for the people traveling, pray for God to bring the ones who could have their lives changed to the meeting, prayer to just be the servant that God wants me to be today!!

I can't get two things out of my head today....well, besides the meeting of course!! Yesterday I was on a fellow blogger's blog and it has a profile for the Chinese calender. I am a monkey, at the bottom of the monkey's profile it says I should stay away from the Rooster. Sean is a rooster!! HA!! So, we were having a laugh about that... then my two teens got me on a complete profile for the "Scorpio Woman" Yep...I am scorpio, anyway...somewhere in there it said scorpio's keep their house neat and orderly. If they don't, it is because they have deep unhappiness in their life somewhere. OK, people, I am NOT neat or orderly!! I also do not feel unhappy in any way... so, today I have been cracking myself up because I keep wondering, "Am I really deeply unhappy but don't realize it???" LOL!! Pretty fun, huh? I guess I am thinking if I could solve this deep unhappiness then I might become that neat and orderly person that I sometimes long to be!!

I read an interesting scripture today: "God gave Paul the power to do unusual miracles, so that even when handkerchiefs or clothes that had touched his skin were placed on sick people, they were healed of their diseases, and any evil spirits within them came out." Acts 19:11
Pretty amazing how powerful our God is... wonder what the people that touched the handkerchiefs were thinking? They were probably not looking for that form of delivery! I pray I see God's answers to my prayers, no matter how he chooses to deliver me.

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

I do not necessarily put a lot of stock in all of that horoscope stuff.

Glad to see you are being your normal social butterfly self.