Friday, February 15, 2008

Sisters of the Transfiguration

I wanted to share about the picture on my blog. Did you know there are Episcopal nuns? I didn't until a few years ago. This picture is on the grounds for the Sisters of the Transfiguration. It is an amazing place. The chapel is something you have to see to believe - GORGEOUS on the inside. Lots of carvings, etc... and everything has a meaning. I have a friend here in Bozeman that introduced me to them and she has been an associate for about 20 something years. I did a lot of praying and went thru a probation period and was recieved as an associate last August. It was so special to me. They are the neatest community of women I have ever met!! God has truly blessed me thru my association with them. Check them out at: http://ctsisters.org/

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

so do you have a habit and everything?

reliv4life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reliv4life said...

can you imagine me in a habit?? LOL!! I did take vows...but NOT vows of celebacy!! Besides, did you go to the website and check out how early the get up every morning??? I would NEVER make it!