On this beautiful Sunday morning, I would like to take a moment and thank God for the small and big miracles He has let me witness lately.
- A school principal who has suffered with Leukemia for several years and had no strength, to be able to get excited and look forward to a new school year due to renewed energy and stamina
- A friend with a rotator cuff injury be pain free in a few days
- A stay at home mom of 3 kids 2 and under (she has 9 mo. old twins) bring an extra $500 into the house, without ever leaving it!
- A dear man who has bone cancer that is in remission - but the pain has never left - has slept all week without being woken up by pain for the first time in a LONG time
- A man with horribly painful burcitis in his knee - resume bike riding and is now planning a 200 mile bike trip
I can not express to you how honored I feel to be a small part of this. God, I always knew during all those horrible years of illness you were not going to leave me there. I just had no idea that not only would you deliver me in a bigger way than I ever dreamed, but you also are allowing me to help other people in their darkness. I give you all the praise and glory - You are amazing!!
Your servant, Michele