Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Official!

Reagan is officially a freshman at Montana State University. She got the classes she wanted and is very excited! I am so happy and proud for her. She was so nervous before orientation she was not sure if she was ready, etc... After spending the past 3 days in orientation she is full of confidence. It will be a year of challenges, changes, growth - but I know she will do fabulous - cuz she does fabulous with everything! I know it sounds weird from a mom - but when I grow up, I hope to be even a fraction of the person Reagan already is!

6 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Good deal.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth..She is a true blessing and a great role model for my kids. P

reliv4life said...

friar - yes, it is!

P - that was sweet, thanks!

Shelley said...

How exciting for your daughter and how proud you must be!

Jen said...

Good Luck Reagan!! My you become the microbiologist that God wants you to be! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratualtoins to your daughter. (Those cards are a scream - it looks like the wildcat is about to pounce on her!)