Friday, February 20, 2009

I've been robbed

OK, so I just went to download my pictures so I could start reliving my trip with you guys - guess what? NO camera!! Yeppers, checked it in my bag and it is gone. Stolen...some security guy or luggage guy in Texas now is the proud owner of my camera. You know, it isn't the camera so much as ALL my pictures from the entire week that makes me sad. Lizzie's first trip to the Zoo, that can not be recovered. The ocean - gone as well. So sad.

Well, you will just have to use your imagination: Our first three days in Texas were spent in Ft Worth at the Reliv Conference. It was unreal. I have been involved with Reliv for over two years and have fallen more and more in love with it, but my love and passion has reached an entirely new level!

This is a debt free company - debt free - unreal in this age and time. I also learned that not only has my check grown through these past months, everyone Else's are growing as well. Unreal. What a blessing, what an opportunity - To get to help people change their lives and earn money while doing it. I am very honored to be a part of this.

These products are changing people's lives all over the world. It will not be long until Reliv is a household name, so just remember you heard it right here first! :) I met a man that had cancer and very little time to live, he is cancer free today. I saw a woman that about a year ago was living in a nursing home wearing a diaper and being spoon fed, now up and doing anything she wants! She got married and walked down the aisle!! Then there are the kids with autism, ADD, diabetes that are going to have a bright future they might have never experienced without these products. I have seen many miracles over the past few years, but my passion is stronger now than ever before. I knew these products changed lives, but this business is keeping families afloat, it is helping people pay their bills and buy their groceries. The idea that people can do this in the crevices of their lives right from their kitchen table is so amazing. Reliv is the real thing!!

Thank you, God, for being persistent through my doubt and skepticism and never giving up on me. Thank you for this gift!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am so sorry about your camera! You should call that airport and report what happened! That's terrible!
On a positive note - glad to hear your Reliv business is doing well - and being debt free is quite an achievement for a company!!