Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Great Day

Don't you just love great days? I have had one so far today, and heading out to the Reliv meeting tonight so it will only get better! When I look back on today, everything didn't go totally smooth, and it wasn't perfect, but I handled it all well, everything seemed to click. I can not recall any kids yelling or tomenting each other, I talked to several people whose lives are changing due to Reliv, there is money in the bank, groceries on the shelf, my hubby shoveled all the snow, then had his buddy come with a tractor and plow the driveway and road, it is NOT below zero, I have clean sheets on the bed (don't you love the first night on clean sheets?), I have talked more to my cousin via email than we have talked in 20 years, I could go on, and on, but I bet you get the idea by now...

I also just finished cooking a meal for a co-worker of Sean's that just had twins. They also have a 2 year old, bet they are having the best and worst times of their lives right now! I remember when Reagan was 14 months old and Jake was born...some days I didn't even get a shower. Those were hard days, and when you are in the middle of them, they seem like they will last forever. Good news and bad news is that they don't last forever, you blink and the kids are talking about where they want to go to college.

So, today was a GREAT day, tomorrow may be a different story, but I don't have to worry about that right now. I can just enjoy the rest of today, and I PLAN on it!!