Saturday, January 26, 2008

Food

How exciting that Friar put me in his blog! I want to set some things straight though. Reliv is a food science company out of St. Louis, MO. It has helped me tremendously with allergies, specifically to chemicals and foods, but it is basically just really good nutrition. I have seen it help so many people with so many different things. My 5 year old has had great results with stomach issues. My teens have had results with acne, energy, back pain, and just overall less mood swings. Prevention is a huge reason we take it, we hardly ever get any illnesses in our house and if one of us does, it seems to stay isolated and does not get passed around. I will post a story here from some of my good friends, Zak and Kara Grosfield. I knew Kara as a teen before and after she became ill and I can not express the joy to see where she was compared to where she is now! PTL!
I reprint this with their approval:

Hi, this is Zak Grosfield, Kara’s husband. When we were married two and a half years ago, the doctors had told us that I would probably be in a full time care-taking position by the time my wife was in her thirties and that she may even be wheelchair-bound. They told us that our first year of marriage would be the best, and that every year thereafter would progressively get worse and worse. When we first heard about Reliv I really didn’t believe that it could help something as serious as my wife’s Rheumatoid Arthritis. What attracted me to the company was the business opportunity. When my wife’s illness got to the point where she couldn’t work any more, that would have cut our income in half, and it would have been very difficult to provide for our family as a massage therapist. We went to a Tuesday night presentation and were blown away by the stories we heard about what this product was doing in people’s bodies and by what this business is doing in people’s lives. We decided to become distributors at the top profit level in Reliv which we call the Master Affiliate before we even started on the products because we wanted to get the products at the best possible price and we knew that we had at least a couple family members and friends we needed to share this with. I take the products primarily for prevention. I don’t have any serious health issues and I never have, but in my family history there is cancer, heart disease, diabetes, alzheimer’s, and many other health issues and as a massage therapist I understood that if I wanted to prevent these things in my future it has to start with essential nutrition. I have also seen a huge increase in energy since starting the products, and low-back pain I have had since an accident I was in almost four years ago is almost completely a non-issue now.
We started sharing this business and these product with people immediately. All we were doing was introducing the people we wanted to share Reliv with to the people who had shared it with us. In our first month we earned back our entire initial investment in the company and profited a little under $800. In 2006, even though we only had part time effort to put into Reliv, we did it with a full-time attitude and Reliv paid us almost $13,000 that year. In 2007 now our income has nearly tripled, and our highest check in a month was over $12,000. That income has allowed both my wife and myself to come home and work Reliv full time. We set our own schedule, we travel when we want and we come back from traveling when we want. We are 22 and 24 years old and we are literally starting to live our dreams. Two years ago we couldn’t see past the worry of how we were going to pay our bills the next month, and now all we do is dream.
We want to make it clear to everybody that Reliv does not cure anything, and Reliv makes no claims to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. It is simply the best possible nutrition that you can put in our bodies, and when our bodies are given the right nutrition, they can do amazing things. If Kara stopped taking the products then she would go back to the quality of life she had when she wasn’t taking the products, but as long as she takes them, her body has the nutrition it needs to do the best job it can possibly do to improve her quality of life. The business also makes no claims. We are earning the kind of income that we are because we put hard work into this business, as we would any other true business opportunity. I will say however that other than choosing to follow Jesus and choosing who we would marry, becoming a Master Affiliate with Reliv International is the best decision we have ever made, and we’ll never stop sharing this opportunity.

No comments: