Monday, January 28, 2008

Lizzie

I am sitting here with Lizzie and she asked if she can tell a story on here. So, she will just talk and I will type whatever she says:
"I had a wart, but it's gone since Reliv. It was on my foot and it was big. and it was growing and I had my first time of Reliv. When I walked down the stairs it hurt then when I walked down the stairs one day I didn't feel it. I sat in the middle of the stairs, I checked under my pinky toe and it was gone. Reliv is helping me and my wart never came back. the end"

Reliv does not cure anything it is really good nutrition that helps the body do what it is designed to do.

I started this blog at the insistence of my older two kids. They wanted me to have a website or blog or something about Reliv. One thing is for sure, all three of my kids are almost more passionate about it than I am. It is so fun to watch other people's lives change. Sure, it brings money into the house...but the joy we get of watching those we love and care about begin to see their own dreams come true, no amount of money in the world could touch that!

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Do you still do the naturalpath as well?

Friar Tuck said...

Do you still do the naturalpath as well?