Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lizzie's One Liners

Lizzie has been pretty funny lately so I thought I would pass a few of her one liners on:

1) Last night as I was folding laundry she walked in just as I was folding Jake's unmentionables. She said, "EEEEEEWWWWWW I would never touch boy panties!" Let's hope she holds that belief for a long time to come.

2) Today trying on shoes, her right foot was about a size 3 and her left foot was about a 2 1/2. After trying on about 20 pairs of shoes she exclaimed, "I think there is something wrong with my feet!"

3) After said shoe shopping adventure, I got in the car and said, "I am exhausted! Are you tired, Lizzie?" Her reply, " I am not pescotted, I am going home to play Wii."

4) When we pulled up in front of Staples for a notebook for Jake a voice from the backseat said:
"Why are we at S-T-A-P- pause Cish - E - S??" Next time you are at staples notice that the L is a staple so it has a curve at the top. She didn't know what letter it was, but it looked Cish to her!

I could go on and on - Thank you God for our little surprise, even if I did cry when I found out I was pregnant with her. I am glad that His ways are not our ways and things that seem bad in the beginning can turn out to be the biggest blessings of our lives!!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

She has such a sunny - cute perspective on life!

Jen said...

Now I really want to borrow Lizzie. :D

Phebes said...

Chele, Thanks for the tear--- she is truly a blessing in disguise.. can't wait to see what God will do with that little firecracker! You are lucky to still have one at that age--maybe you will share her when mine are off at college???

reliv4life said...

Shellmo - yes, she mostly does

Jen - you can borrow her! I will need a large cash deposit before hand though = just to assure me that she will be returned! cuz my life would be empty without her.

Phoebe - yes, I do feel blessed! You may borrow her - I know where you live!