Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Day

It's been a good day. The day started with prayer with my dear friend, Julie. We prayed for over an hour, and I swear ya'll it seemed like 20 minutes tops! Time just flew by!! So, I frantically got off the phone thinking I was already way behind, but guess what? I got more done by 1pm than I ever usually do on a regular day! So, I guess once I got my priorities straight it all just fell into place after all!

I used to dread Mondays. That is one advantage to loving your job - Mondays are just as fabulous as any other day.

I hope you all had as fulfilling day as I did. I feel tired, but it is a good tired. The kind of tired a person feels when you feel you have done your best for now.... OH - I will leave you with a quote I heard this weekend which is now one of my favorites!

"I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness." Mother Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that Mother Teresa struggled with ehr faith her entire life, and yet continued to devote herself to helping those most depsperately in need.

Shelley said...

Michele - great quote - i am going to put that one above my desk this week! (I have a small bulletin board and post interchanging, inspirational quotes.)

Jen said...

I need to get my prayer life in order like that. Good day to you glad you are smiling!

reliv4life said...

citizen - yes, pretty amazing!

Shellmo - glad you liked it! Hope it brings you inspiration as you see it everyday.

Jen - You should try it...I am SO looking forward to it each morning! I can hardly wait for tomorrow already. Find a good friend and commit to each other to pray at least 4 times a week like that! I am amazed at just a few days all the answers we have already seen!!