Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lizzie's Interview

This is a note going around Facebook. Since I constantly talk about Lizzie on this blog - why break the theme now? Seriously, this interview cracked me up - it just shows me how kids of her age think everything that happens is about them. If I am happy, it is because of her, if I am sad it is because of her. SO much responsibility!!! I will be glad when the black and white thinking starts getting into some gray reasoning. I think it is interesting that when she is gone she just thinks I sit around and wait for her to come home! Also that my favorite thing is to cuddle with her in bed and watch movies - I love to do that, but I wouldn't list it as my favorite thing in the whole world to do! Anyway - enjoy!





Ask your child questions and write done their answers exactly.

Interview with Lizzie, 6 yr, almost 7

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
If I love her

3. What makes mom sad?
If I do something bad

4. How does your mom do that makes you laugh?
tickle

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
40

7. How tall is your mom?
how tall are you?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Cuddle in bed and watch tv

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
wait for me to come back

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being the nicest mom for a world record

11. What is your mom really good at?
making pizza

12. What is your mom not very good at?
iron plastic bead animals

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Reliv

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
being the greatest mommie in the whole entire world

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jerry from Tom and Jerry

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Read, cook, go places

18. How are you and your mom the same?
our chins

19. How are you and your mom different?
our faces except the chin

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she says it all the time and I love it

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
when he comes home from work she starts hugging him

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
movies

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Jerry?

reliv4life said...

citizen - she said cuz he is so smart. good one, I with 2 teens in the house that mostly do not think I am too smart most of the time, it was a great boost for me confidence. I will enjoy it until she gets to be about 11 and I will suddenly begin to get dumber.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

#9 is SO funny! LOL! Yup, looks like Lizzie is the center of your universe. hehe. Kids, self centered little stinkers!

Cassie said...

I just did it again. Darn. I forgot I was on the dogs blog. Ya know the last 2 commenta were from me right? X-Cassie

Shelley said...

I love this insight into Lizzie's mind - such innocence and happiness!! Loved this!!

Jen said...

I'm still waiting for Lizzie to come live with me. :)
She is one smart cookie.