1) It is a great day, the sun is shining.
2) My husband is suppose to be at work, but he is home with me and we just took a nap together, on a Thursday in the middle of the day - Wonderful - get your mind out of the gutter, Lizzie is home - so we ONLY napped - but it did cross our minds for just a second - which is also a good thing after 21 years we are not bored with each other.
3) I have almost all the sand cleaned up on my first floor, ALMOST, somehow I think I will be finding sand for a long time to come. I will post pictures soon - I promise!
4) I worked about an hour and a half today and made as much money as I used to make in an entire day of cleaning teeth - and I get to help someone change their future - what more could I ask for?
5)Lizzie is happy today, she is surrounded by her Littlest Pet Shops and having a ball. She is also addicted to the movie Beauty and the Beast these days - I really like that movie. It reminds me of Reagan, she was 3 when it was released and it was also one she watched over and over. I miss Reagan, she is in Houston for Spring Break.
6) I have Choir tonight - one of my very favorite things all week. I LOVE choir, I am not even sure why - but I LOVE it!!
7) Tomorrow is the start of a fabulous weekend!