Saturday, May 10, 2008

Graduation and Mother's Day!

It was a great day! Kelli, my sister in law graduated with a degree in Chemical Engineering today from Montana State University. I am really happy for her. I hope she can find much joy and contentment in her new life working as an engineer.

Then my kids were too anxious for Mother's day, so I got my gifts early! Lizzie had picked out all her own stuff...it was SO sweet. I am now the proud owner of a car window sign that says, "I love my chihuahua"!! Just what I have always wanted... NOT, but hey, it is the thought that counts, right? AND I actually really DO love my chihuahua, so that is a good thing. My teenagers blew me away though...they bought me a Red Ipod Nano - WITH THEIR OWN MONEY!! I was shocked, I LOVE it!! I am so blessed by these three guys in my life. My life would be very empty without them. I feel like an honored mom today.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you moms!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just caught back up, and I'm leaving a comment here (because I don't quite know what to say about sausage!). Glad you are doing so well and for all the healing in your life.

reliv4life said...

citizen - LOL on the sausage! Thanks for visiting in the middle of your world travels!! thanks for the kind words!