Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Conference

One of the new ladies that went with us to conference summed it up pretty well. When I asked what had impressed her, she said, "I liked that it wasn't a bunch of hype and Rah Rah. The corporate people are just regular people." That is one thing I really love about Reliv - it is just ordinary people sharing these extraordinary products that are literally changing people's lives.

Bob Montgomery has been our CEO since the beginning 20 years ago. I have heard him speak several times, but each time I just appreciate him as a person more and more. Here are some things he said which I really liked:

- Don't accept advise from people that are more screwed up than you are

- Love everyone, but do not hang out with negative people that dampen your spirit,
some people just want to be negative

- Your attitude is more important than your intelligence

- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care

- Imagine a tattoo on everyone's forehead that reads, "Make me feel important"



-

No comments: