Friday, April 24, 2009

Still Snowing...

Yep, got up this morning and it was still snowing!!! Looks like we have about 8 inches or more....

Jake, Lizzie and I have NO place to go today - woo hoo!! think we will hunker down, watch some movies, drink cocoa, eat comfort food and play in the snow a bit! It should be really wet this time of year and will hopefully stick together for some snow creatures!! By the way, Dolly and Dancer are both inside that lean to exclaiming - "What the Heck? It was 70 two days ago!!!!"

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ummmm, movies and hot cocoa for sure. Looks pretty though. Are Dolly and Dancer horses? I hope they are not just some bad neighborhood kids....:)

Jen said...

I think you are making this up.
I just can't believe 8 inches of snow on April 24th. Or maybe I do live in Florida. HA!!!