Sunday, June 28, 2009

92 Degrees

It is in the 90's here today. Probably not too hot for the rest of you, but considering it was in the 60's last week - we were HOT! So, time for the kiddie pool - and yes, I was the crazy, fat neighbor lady out in the kiddie pool!! I almost didn't include this picture because of the hideously ugly trailer in the background...then I laughed and decided I would blog that story tomorrow - cuz I hate that trailer but my husband LOVES it... aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

Anyway, I couldn't resist getting in the kiddie pool, cuz Lizzie begged me, and who could resist that little thing????

5 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I always get in the kiddie pool when I have access. And it's sweltering here, too.

Jen said...

If I had one I'd be in it~looks fun!
hot & humid here!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

No, you should never resist that cute little one...and hey, you have to cool off!!!!

Shelley said...

I've been thinking about a kiddie pool too - for me and the doggy - LOL! Cute photo of you & Lizzie!

Dawn said...

i always loved setting up a kiddie pool for the kids (and me!) but those days are gone now that my in-laws live a mile away and have a real pool!