I feel like my eyes are wide open and I am seeing life for what it is for the first time in my adult life. I think as kids we feel anything is possible, but somehow as we mature we begin to see limits and then set limits on ourselves and others. I think we have a few failures and then begin to doubt that anything is possible. We may still believe things are possible, but not always to us.
I think that is where I was - I had given up on lots of hopes and dreams and was just settling for mediocrity. Life gets busy, things get pushed out of the way, and before I knew it, that dream seemed like a far distant memory....
Well, NOT anymore!! I am dreaming bigger than I have ever dreamed. I am a successful business woman running a thriving business, that has not been affected in this economy - other than to grow. I am a successful mom with three beautiful, fun, persistent, hard working children. I get to witness miracles everyday within our own family and in those around me that God puts in my path. I am not afraid to dream anymore - I am not afraid to fall flat on my face in failure in trying to achieve those dreams. I now know all I have to do is get up, wipe the dust off and start going again. God is a God of miracles and second chances!!
Miracles He has allowed me to witness this week:
* 18 yr old college student who has suffered with migraines since the age of 3. She was experiencing daily headaches and 3 -4 migraines a week. Now, daily headache free and has only had 1 migraine in 3 months!!
* A wonderful sweet lady that I met at the mall - she was having 4 low blood sugar episodes a day with shaking and foggy thinking - Not one low blood sugar episode in two months, not one since her very first Reliv shake!!
* An elderly lady with a history of cancer and chemotherapy - she had never recovered her energy or stamina - she actually sent me a thank you card - my FIRST Reliv thank you card - she said, "I am so grateful you shared with me. I feel like before I was just existing and now I am living again!" OH my - I get thank you calls quite a bit, but the card shocked me - I will keep it forever!
* A gentlemen with bipolar that started just last Friday and told me yesterday he has a better sense of well - being already - He will be fun to watch!! I can't wait to see what happens for him.
* A type 2 diabetic whose fasting blood sugars have dropped from 220 to 119 in two months
* A VERY dear friend who suddenly began having extreme panic attacks and anxiety, after 2 weeks she is now sleeping all night and has not had a panic attack since starting the products
I could go on and on - but Dreams are coming true all over this nation, well and the world, to be honest. I am so very blessed to watch my own come true and now help others watch theirs come true as well!!
I am gonna continue to listen to God's voice each day, follow where He leads and dream big - because I know He is dreaming big with me and for me - He is a God of miracles, so look around you - you just might see one!